GlowCraft Server Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GlowCraft Server Forum

The Forum That Has Everything To Do With The GlowCraft Minecraft Server

3 posters

Small suggestion for /back

Small suggestion for /back Empty Small suggestion for /back

Post  16944 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:01 pm

I think it's a pretty stupid command when it comes to PVP. Could you make it so that if you are killed by another player, you can not use the /back command?

I remember in another server, my town raided another town. We plundered their chests and murdered their residents. One resident in particular followed us after coming out of hiding. None of us were aware of this until we had returned to our homes and stashed our loot. After storing my battle armor, I went outside to go mining in our town's public mine, when he leaped at me and attacked me. My iron sword tore him apart, but then he kept spamming /back. Thanks to Minecraft's glitchiness and Notch's care for his game, he was now invisible. I was being punched repeatedly by an invisible person. I thrashed about randomly, managing to kill him. Then, he did it again and this time I was killed. He looted all of my things and then teleported back to his house.

tl;dr: The command sucks when you kill a sore loser.
    underhandleft

Small suggestion for /back Empty Good story!

Post  underhandleft Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Nive story are you considering to be a writer? But any ways this is not a hardcore pvp server so dont loot or raid or greif (if you do you will be banned). The reason we have the back command is we need to get our items back when killed by mobs and stuff. In that server it shouldnt have that command, but you arent allowed to kill people randomly.
    superingo15

Small suggestion for /back Empty ./back

Post  superingo15 Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 am

The /back command dont work for me

Sponsored content

Small suggestion for /back Empty Re: Small suggestion for /back

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 pm