GlowCraft Server Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GlowCraft Server Forum

The Forum That Has Everything To Do With The GlowCraft Minecraft Server

+2
BlackOpzKilla
GlowCraft
6 posters

Admin Submissions

GlowCraft
    GlowCraft
    Admin

Admin Submissions Empty Admin Submissions

Post  GlowCraft Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Submit Your admin application In This Format
    Minecraft Name:
    Have You Been An Admin Before:
    EDIT: gratz to minfa and titus_Dog For Becoming Admin

Last edited by GlowCraft on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BlackOpzKilla

Admin Submissions Empty Re: Admin Submissions

Post  BlackOpzKilla Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Minecraft Name:BlackOpzKilla
    Why Can I Trust You:I hae been trusted on many servers and got admin and mod ranked.
    Have You Been An Admin Before:Yes i have been admin on many servers with mod aswell.
    Titus_Dog

Admin Submissions Empty Re:Admin Submission

Post  Titus_Dog Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Minecraft Name:Titus_Dog

Why Can I Trust You:I like to help people and I am very smart. I have been trusted on other servers to help keep the server safe from griefers.

Have You Been An Admin Before: Yes, so I know the responsiblities it takes. I will help people, but not just give to them. (like if someone needs wood, I would go help them cut down trees fairly. etc.)

Why Should I be Admin: I made my own server with a friend and I know what it is like to be the owner. As owner you don't want anything bad to happen to your server,(am I right?) so I will treat your server as my own. (not like take control over the server ofcourse, but keep it in ship shape so to speak) I am also familiar with the tools such as magic wand and other mods like the ones on your server, so I am a master at them. I will not abuse my powers. I am also very good with people.

Last edited by Titus_Dog on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add another reason to be admin)
    Beast_0
    Beast_0

Post  Beast_0 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Minecraft Name:Beast_0
    Why Can I Trust You: I am a very helpful and trust worthy guy. I do play by the rules and I do what is right. I have been on many different servers and i know what it is like to have a server. I am a fast learner and I know have used the mods on this server before. I am dedicated to what I do and i will try my best to keep and maintain the awesomeness of this server. Also, besides infront of a computer I am a very great leader in life. team captain on my basketball team, and also i know how to handle arguements and things of such type.
    Have You Been An Admin Before: Yes i have been an admin on minecraft before as well as having my own server.

Last edited by Beast_0 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to add more things onto my reasons for being trusted)
    underhandleft

Post  underhandleft Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 am

Minecraft Name: Underhandleft.
    Why Can I Trust You:I have done nothing to make you not trust me and i was on the old server.
    Have You Been An Admin Before:Yes on one server i am the highest rank possible wich is just for me (custom name)on the server stonehelm (ip: stonehelm.dyndns.org:25565) I am moderator on OmniaMC (ip: server.omniamc.net)I am Architect on FroobsWorld (ip: mc.minecrafthost.com.au25583) thanks for your time!
    RottenApple212

Post  RottenApple212 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Minecraft Name:RottenApple212

Why I Can Trust You: I am just wanting a second chance. I promise that I will never abuse my power again. If I do you can demote me. I was just really mad at you. If i become admin i will help out people more. I will become more devoted to the server. I can be trusted. I am a high rank on many other servers because I am trusted.

Have you been an admin before: Yes I was but i was not ready.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:56 am